Europetreffen 2021 Belfast
9-16th May 2021
Good Day to all our tall friends from Europe, USA and around the world, now missing the delights of Belfast this May due to the pandemic response. We are all so sad that we cannot be there, enjoying the welcome, sights and experiences that Belfast and it’s people offer.
A couple of updates from your Europatreffen Organising team.
1. We fully intend Europatreffen Belfast May 2020 to become Europatreffen Belfast May 2021! This inevitably depends on how the situation settles down and restrictions are lifted, but if it is safe to do so, we will run it.
2. Please provisionally reserve 9th to 16th May 2021, in Belfast for our deferred event.
3. We have now refunded all delegates who wished it and confirmed retention of funds to all those who kindly left there moneys with us until May 2021. Every person who registered should by now have received a confirming email as to the actions taken and where agreed, a physical refund. If you registered and have not heard from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resend the email, or resolve matters.
4. We are planning and engaging with suppliers where we can to firm up the timetable. It looks much the same as the one due to run now, but with a few date changes to improve the event, and possible some specialist interest smaller events – more later.
5. We aim to have the brochure and details of the event available to all by October 2020 and will reset the event on Facebook, and publish details of the new registration website………
In the meantime, Thank you for all your support and helping TCP GB & Ireland stay financially whole. Please stay safe and revel in your Tall Family… <smile>
Like and follow us on https://www.facebook.com/TallPersonsClub/ to stay informed in the meantime.
The Tall Persons' Club of Great Britain and Ireland is pleased to announce we will be hosting Europetreffen in Belfast in 2021
All details, hotel deals and event information will be released in September 2020
Europetreffen is where us tallies from Europe and America once a year have a chance to come together and socialise. This year we are hosting it and would be delighted to see you all there.
We will be going to the Titanic experience, The Giants causeway, Dublin and if you are really bad Crumlin Road Gaol. to name but a few of the events.
Last Friday of the month London Meet Up
This is cancelled for the moment for obvious reasons and we hope you all stay safe until we can meet again!
On the last Friday of every month
(except December) we have a tall meet up in London starting at 6.30pm at the
Thornbury Castle Ale and Cider House
29 Enford Street
Right near Marleybone, Edgware Road and Baker Street Stations.
This pub is run by a family who are very tall friendly and if we are sitting down then please ask the bar staff where the tallies are.
but there are normally a few of us standing up.
you don`t have to be a member to attend but you do have to be tall!!
Normally we get between 15 and 30 people every last Friday and they are a mixed bunch normally including an Actor a Sumo Wrestler and a Campanologist. so it is seldom a boring evening.
New and old faces are very welcome and just ask for Sharran, Mike, Simon, Stuart, Ross or Hans and we will introduce you to everyone.
PLEASE NOTE: this is a tall persons meet up where we tallies get a chance to talk to other tallies so there is a minimum height requirement of 6`2 for men and 5`10 for women.
We look forward to seeing you there.